The Assisted Reproductive Technology Technical Advisory Group (ARTTAG) was established in 2016. Its purpose is to advise ICCBBA on the ongoing development of the ISBT 128 Information Standard to support new developments in traceability for assisted reproductive technology (ART) products.
The Membership comprises Technical Experts in ART and Representatives appointed by organizations with an interest in assisted reproductive technology.
In addition to members, liaisons attend meetings. Liaisons are from regulatory authorities or other groups interested in ISBT 128.
Other persons interested in the work of the ARTTAG may attend meetings as observers at the discretion of the chairperson.
Summary of Recent Activity
• Kelly Tilleman, PhD, MSc, has been appointed as Chair of ARTTAG.
• The Assisted Reproductive Technology Technical Advisory Group (ARTTAG) is currently developing the ISBT 128 Standard for Labeling of Reproductive Tissue and Cell Products to help facilities and software developers design appropriate ISBT 128 labels for reproductive tissue and cell products.
No face-to-face meetings are currently scheduled for ARTTAG.
• Kelly Tilleman
• Amy Sparks – ASRM Representative
• TBD – ESHRE Representative
• April Batcheller
• Anne Cathrine Bollerup – The Danish Patient Safety Authority
• Simone Porter – U.S. Food and Drug Administration
• Aleksandra Saniewska-Kilim –Mother and Child Department of the Ministry of Health
ICCBBA Staff Liaison
• Karen Moniz